Life Plan Assessment: A Proven Process to Identify and Manage the Aging Risks
Welcome! I'm thrilled that you're interested in the Life Plan Assessment.
You're one step away from understanding the potential issues and challenges that lie ahead. That's huge!! Finally, there's a process that identifies the aging-related risks—the ones that disrupt peace of mind and healthy outcomes.
- You know that in order to create a better lifestyle for the years ahead, you have to make adjustments. But making changes stops you because you don't know where to start.
- Although you seek change and certainty, you're afraid of making a big mistake and not being able to recover from it.
- Your life is “safe,” as it is. But right now, "safe" feels synonymous with “worry and stress!” You want to be confident and to worry-less… and you know you need to make changes, but you're not sure which ones to make.
- Your gut is telling you it's time to take action to get ahead of the curve balls – even if that means moving beyond your comfort zone – but your mind is telling you, "That's just crazy, I just don't trust that I can follow through!"
- You're afraid taking a risk might result in failure, embarrassment, rejection, or loss … so you stick with what you know, even though you believe you could be more satisfied and more fulfilled.
If any of these resonate with you, then I have good news: you're in the right place, and you're not alone.
The Life Plan Assessment
The assessment is a surefire way to evaluate life domains and to determine which carry the topmost hazards. A process that recognizes and identifies a person's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats. A process that pinpoints exactly which changes to make and where to start.
This is the same process I used for my own aging alone plan. The time after helping my parents, after the remaining parent died. It hit me like a ton of bricks, and I realized just how difficult it is to live through older age. I saw firsthand the decline and struggles my parents faced, and wondered, Who will do all the things for me that my sisters and I did for our parents?
It was the wake-up call that scared me into reality.
So, I got to work and began assessing my life domains. I needed to know which ones put me at higher risks, and which ones were working well. The process required years of research and query. But over time, a plan emerged, and so did my book, SOLO AND SMART. Forward ten years... my life is well-connected, supported, and fulfilled.
Now, it's available to you.
Where I am right now?
Where do I want to be?
How will I get there?
|Identify the weaknesses & strengths of each domain.||Learn the elements that influence the domains.||Produce a plan of action, one with clear directives.|
Whether solo or married, with or without family nearby, The Life Plan Assessment gives you a personalized roadmap that helps you manage and improve your circumstances. Completing the assessment you will gain clarity:
If you are able to stay at home or need to move,
If your health is good and if not, options to improve it,
If where you live, the location, has available services to meet daily needs,
If you are isolated and lonely—how to increase social engagement,
If you have nearby help and support,
If your local community has resources,
If you're prepared financially for emergencies,
If the legal matters are organized,
If you have a much needed spiritual connection, and
If you have a purpose.
*And most importantly, what you can do about one or all of these to live a confident and satisfying life!
ALL FOR $19.95
Complete The Life Plan Assessment online NOW. It will evaluate whether you're prepared for the years ahead.